19 Tips to Look Perfect in Unstitched Suits
What is an Unstitched Suit?
An unstitched suit is a type of garment that consists of separate pieces of fabric that are intended to be sewn together to create a suit. The pieces typically include a shirt, trousers, and a dupatta (veil). The suit is usually made of a single fabric, and the pieces are cut in such a way that they can be sewn together to create a coordinated outfit.
Unstitched suits are often sold in a set, and they can be made from a variety of fabrics such as cotton, silk, or synthetic materials. They are a popular choice for people who want to create a custom fit or for those who prefer the traditional method of having a garment tailored to their specific measurements.
To wear an unstitched suit, you will need to have it sewn together by a tailor or sew it yourself. This will typically involve attaching the different pieces of fabric together, adding buttons or other fastenings, and making any necessary alterations to ensure a perfect fit. Once the suit is sewn, you can wear it as a complete outfit or mix and match the pieces with other garments to create a variety of different looks.
Here are 19 tips for wearing an unstitched suit:
- Choose the right fit: Make sure to measure yourself accurately and choose a size that fits well. You can also have the suit tailored to your specific measurements for a custom fit.
- Consider the fabric: Choose a fabric that is suitable for the occasion and the season. For example, lighter fabrics such as cotton or linen are more suitable for summer, while heavier fabrics such as silk or wool are better for cooler seasons.
- Select the right colors: Choose a color that complements your skin tone and personal style. Don't be afraid to experiment with different shades and patterns.
- Go for a traditional look: An unstitched suit is a traditional garment, so consider going for a more traditional look by choosing a suit with intricate embroidery or beadwork.
- Experiment with different draping styles: The dupatta, or veil, that comes with an unstitched suit can be draped in a variety of different ways. Experiment with different styles to find what works best for you.
- Don't be afraid to mix and match: You don't have to wear the entire suit as it comes. Mix and match the shirt, trousers, and dupatta to create a unique look that reflects your personal style.
- Accessorize appropriately: Keep your accessories simple and let the suit be the star of the show. Opt for minimal jewelry and a pair of elegant shoes.
- Wear your hair up: An unstitched suit is a formal garment, so consider wearing your hair up to complete the look.
- Go for minimal makeup: Keep your makeup minimal to let the suit be the focus.
- Don't forget the bindi: A bindi, or dot worn on the forehead, is a traditional accessory that is often worn with an unstitched suit.
- Go for a more relaxed fit: If you're wearing an unstitched suit for a more casual occasion, you can opt for a more relaxed fit by choosing looser-fitting trousers and a shirt with a more relaxed cut.
- Experiment with different shirt styles: There are many different styles of shirts that can be worn with an unstitched suit, including collared shirts, button-down shirts, and kurta-style shirts.
- Choose the right trousers: Make sure to choose trousers that fit well and are suitable for the occasion. For a more formal look, opt for trousers with a tailored fit. For a more casual look, you can choose looser-fitting trousers.
- Wear the right shoes: Choose a pair of shoes that are comfortable and suitable for the occasion. For a formal event, opt for heels or wedges. For a more casual look, you can wear sandals or flats.
- Practice walking and sitting in the suit: Since an unstitched suit consists of separate pieces of fabric, it can be a bit cumbersome to walk and sit in. Practice walking and sitting in the suit to get used to the feel and avoid any awkward moments.
- Consider the occasion: An unstitched suit is a formal garment, so it's best to wear it to formal occasions such as weddings or parties.
- Get the suit tailored: If you're not comfortable sewing the suit yourself, consider getting it tailored by a professional. This will ensure a perfect fit and a polished finish.
- Choose the right accessories: Choosing the right accessories is very crucial in complementing your outfit. Choose the right accessories that match and go with your outfit!
- Shop with Kanchan Fashion: Buy Unstitched Suits from Kanchan Fashion. When it comes to buying unstitched suits, the best place to be at is Kanchan Fashion as they offer countless design option and you surely will be satisfied with their hospitality and unstitched suit designs!