Give your Indianwear Collection an Update with Kanchan Fashion! The set includes a Georgette Lehenga Choli with Hand Embroidery. This is the Perfect Attire for You!
Georgette Lehenga Choli with Hand Embroidery.
Work: Hand Embroidery
Delivery Time: 3-5 Days after Order Confirmation
Care: Dry Clean Only
What is Lehenga Choli?
Ethnic garments beautifully show India's diverse culture. Lehenga choli is among the most well-known ethnic dresses for ladies. The attractiveness of the lehenga choli is unmatched. This lovely ethnic outfit consists of three components: a lehenga blouse, a long skirt, and a choli or dupatta. Lehenga choli is worn differently in various regions of the nation.
There is a broad selection of lehengas available on the market, ranging from formal to informal styles. Kanchan Fashion offers an extensive assortment of lehenga for girls and ladies. Kanchan Fashion is the only place to find the newest lehenga styles.
Designs of Lehenga Choli
There is an abundance of lehenga cholis available for various events. Here are some of the most popular lehenga choli styles:
Casual lehengas - Steal the attention on an ethnic workday with a beautiful pastel casual lehenga. Choose cotton or silk lehengas paired with jacket-style blouses. Or choose a standard one with floral or paisley patterns. Casual lehengas are ideal for small gatherings and celebrations.
Brightly coloured lehengas with embellishments, sequins, or embroidered work are ideal for celebratory occasions. A lehenga would never let you down, whether for Diwali or Pongal. Choose silk or jacquard lehengas with brilliant and rich hues. If you want to stand out, choose a lehenga saree, which is the ideal combination of two lovely traditional garments.
Lehenga for weddings - A lehenga enhances a bride's radiance on her wedding day. Lehengas have historically been a popular option for wedding ceremonies and festivities. Bridal lehengas are often thicker and more richly embroided than normal lehengas.
Fashion Tips for Lehenga Choli
Here are some guidelines for selecting and styling lehengas for various occasions:
1. Lehengas in light and pastel colours are ideal for folks with cool complexion tones. If you have a warm complexion, choose deeper hues of your favourite colour.
2. Combining your lehenga with a pleated dupatta creates a classic aesthetic.
3. Your lehenga should be accessorised with ethnic handbags and jewellery. Kundan, silver, and gold plating are among the most popular options for lehenga choli jewellery.
4. If you want a flowing lehenga, use materials such as chiffon and georgette. If you want the appearance of a full skirt, choose lehenga skirts with numerous layers below.
5. Lehengas should be worn with embellished wedge or platform heels for maximum comfort.
6. Pair your lehenga with a white button-down shirt and a big necklace for a fusion-inspired look.
When purchasing a lehenga or saree online, pay close attention to the product specifics in order to get a clear image of the item.
Buy Lehenga Choli Online
Looking for the finest online store for lehenga choli? Here, your search ends. Kanchan Fashion offers the largest online selection of lehenga cholis. Whether you are searching for a basic lehenga for a family gathering or a stunning lehenga for a wedding, we have it all. Shop at Kanchan Fashion and get incredible discounts and deals.
What is Georgette?
Georgette is a light-weight, crinkled and sheer fabric, which displays an overall bouncy look. Georgette fabric comes in both translucent and opaque textures and is sheer. The main source of inspiration for this creation was the similar material Chiffon; Georgette is a more durable and stronger fabric. Georgette is a strong absorbent. This makes Georgette easy to dye. Georgette fabric gives a crushed feel. Originally Georgette was made from silk. Later it was blended with rayon. Modern Georgette is made with the use of synthetic filaments. Georgette is also used as a layer in a larger garment, this helps in not adding weight to the overall outfit. Due to Georgette’s thin texture, the Georgette fabric is also lightweight and easy to handle.The most intriguing part of the making of Georgette is the crepe-like twist. Georgette fabric is made using crepe weave. Instead of Chiffon, which gives a flowing look, Georgette is used for the same purpose. Blouses, dresses, suits,gowns and skirts are some of the most common garments on which Georgette fabric is used. Georgette fabric belongs to the family of crêpe fashion fabrics and is a woven silk fabric with a slightly crinkled surface and a wonderful drape. In France, crêpe de soie was originally introduced around the turn of the twentieth century. Since then, it has been a mainstay of luxury fashion, especially for evening and wedding attire. Georgette is a kind of crêpe fabric that is normally made of pure silk but may also be made of rayon, viscose, and polyester. In the early twentieth century, French designer Georgette de la Plante introduced the original silk fabric.The transparent and lightweight silk fabric has a drab, matte feel.The tightly twisted strands used to weave crêpe georgette provide a somewhat crinkled appearance. Silk Georgette is extremely similar to silk chiffon, which is also a form of crêpe fabric, however because of the tighter weave, Georgette is not as transparent as chiffon. Georgette fabrics are occasionally marketed in plain colours, but they may also be printed and frequently include floral patterns in vibrant hues.
How Is Georgette Made?
Typically, georgette is a plain-weave fabric woven of tightly twisted s-twist and z-twist yarns, as these are yarns twisted in opposing directions. These twists generate small puckers on the fabric's surface, giving Georgette its trademark crinkled appearance.Georgette may also be woven with a satin or jacquard weave, resulting in satin Georgette and jacquard Georgette, respectively.
Six Features of Georgette
A variety of properties make Georgette a distinctive fabric. These consist of:
- Lightweight and breathable material Georgette is a breathable, lightweight, fluid fabric. However, silk-based georgette is more breathable than its synthetic counterpart.
- Crinkled. Due to the tightly twisted threads employed in its weave, georgette is characterised by its characteristic puckered look.
- Sheer. Georgette is a transparent, translucent fabric, however it is significantly less sheer than its more net-like sibling, chiffon.
- Nice draping. Georgette is a highly fluid and structured fabric, especially for dresses and skirts. Layering georgette over plain textiles may give depth and produce an eye-catching look.
- Holds dye nicely. Georgette fabric takes dye well, and silk's natural off-white colour may be dyed in a variety of colours and designs.
- Slight elongation As a consequence of the weave and tightly twisted yarn, georgette fabric has some bounce and give.
5 Different Varieties of Georgette
There are many distinct variations of Georgette fabric, each with its unique qualities.
- Double Georgette. Silk double Georgette is a more dense version of Georgette that retains a beautiful drape.
- Stretch Georgette. Elasticity Georgette is woven with spandex or other elastic materials for increased stretch.
- Satin Georgette. This style of Georgette is woven with satin, giving it a shiny look.
- Jacquard Georgette. Jacquard Georgette is woven on a jacquard loom, which provides the fabric with increased durability and a jacquard pattern.
- Polyester Georgette. Polyester Georgette, or poly georgette, is simple Georgette produced from polyester.
2 Uses for Georgette Fabric
Georgette fabric offers a variety of fashion uses.
- Dresses. Because Georgette is not as transparent as chiffon, it is an excellent dress fabric. A Georgette dress has a lovely flow and well clings to the form. Georgette is a flexible fabric used for a variety of dress designs, including A-line, pleated, flare, and wrap dresses. It is often used for evening gowns, wedding gowns, and special occasions. It is also appropriate for midi and maxi dresses with either long or short sleeves.
- Sarees. Silk georgette fabric is often used to manufacture Indian sarees because it layers well and drapes beautifully when wrapped.
What is Hand Embroidery?
Hand Embroidery is the art of using needle and thread to create beautiful stitches on cloth. There are several varieties of thread, yarn, and fibres to use in embroidery, as well as an abundance of stitches. Quilts, clothes, and accessories are decorated with hand embroidery. Ribbons, beads, and buttons may be used to embellish embroidery. There are several materials pertaining to hand embroidery stitches. Hand embroidery may be both attractive and functional.
Blouse Length: 16 Inches
Blouse Bust: 40 Inches + 2 Inches Margin
Skirt Length: 44 Inches
Shipping and Return Policy
Delivery Time: 3-5 Days after Order Confirmation
Free Shipping all over India
Refund and Exchange Policy is available for all of our products. If you wish to know further about our policy refer to Refunds and Exchange Policy at the bottom of the page.