Here are 17 Mindblowing Tips for Wearing a Lehenga:
- Choose the right length: The length of your lehenga should be appropriate for the occasion. For formal events, a floor-length lehenga is a good choice. For a more casual look, you can opt for a shorter length.
- Select the right blouse: The blouse of your lehenga should complement the overall look of the garment. Choose a blouse with a neckline and sleeves that suit your body type and personal style.
- Pair with the right dupatta: The dupatta, or veil, that comes with a lehenga should be draped over your head and shoulders in a way that complements the rest of the outfit. Experiment with different draping styles to find what works best for you.
- Go for a more traditional look: A lehenga is a traditional garment, so consider going for a more traditional look by choosing a lehenga with intricate embroidery or beadwork.
- Experiment with color: Lehengas come in a wide range of colors, so feel free to experiment and choose a shade that complements your skin tone and personal style.
- Don't be afraid to mix and match: You don't have to wear the entire lehenga set as it comes. Mix and match the blouse, dupatta, and skirt to create a unique look that reflects your personal style.
- Consider the season: Choose a lehenga made of a fabric that is suitable for the season. For example, lighter fabrics such as chiffon and georgette are more suitable for summer, while heavier fabrics such as silk and velvet are better for cooler seasons.
- Go for a more modern look: If you want a more modern look, consider pairing your lehenga with a more contemporary blouse or pairing it with a cropped top instead of a traditional blouse.
- Accessorize with bangles: Bangles are a classic accessory to wear with a lehenga. Choose a set of bangles in a color that complements your lehenga.
- Wear your hair up: A lehenga is a formal garment, so consider wearing your hair up to complete the look.
- Go for minimal makeup: Keep your makeup minimal to let the lehenga be the star of the show.
- Don't forget the bindi: A bindi, or dot worn on the forehead, is a traditional accessory that is often worn with a lehenga.
- Don't overdo it with the jewelry: A lehenga is a statement piece, so keep your jewelry simple. Opt for a pair of elegant earrings and a bracelet or bangle.
- Wear the right shoes: Choose a pair of shoes that are comfortable and suitable for the occasion. For a formal event, opt for heels or wedges. For a more casual look, you can wear sandals or flats.
- Practice walking and sitting in the lehenga: Since a lehenga has a long, flowing skirt, it can be a bit cumbersome to walk and sit in. Practice walking and sitting in the lehenga to get used to the feel and avoid any awkward moments.
- Go for a more relaxed fit: If you're wearing a lehenga for a more casual occasion, you can opt for a more relaxed fit
- Shop your Lehenga from Kanchan Fashion: Shopping your lehenga from kanchan fashion is an experience you must go for! Kanchan Fashion provides with the best Lehenga designs with good prices. For lehenga shopping, Kanchan fashion is must visit!
Back to Best Ethnic Wear Tips For Women